Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Winner of the February Challenge

Hello everyone, here we are with a message from Melinda and her choice of winner for the February layout challenge. Melinda says she found it difficult to choose between the lovely entries:

"I chose 'K's entry because I loved the way she took the whole feminine style of the sketch and flipped it on its head by creating a grungy layout for boys. Thanks so much for using my design and I really did enjoy everyone's take on the sketch. Such fun!"

Congratulations to K

Please contact us to claim your prize.

Thank you to all of you who took part in the challenge.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I really did love that sketch, was fab to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah K that's fabulous news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.