Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Winner of July Challenge.................................

And we have a winner -

Stacy said..............

They are all so beautiful, and I love the way each person interpreted the design and punch idea differently.  It’s a difficult choice, but I think my favorite is Daniele’s “Stars” layout because I love the colors, the photos, and the mix of sparkly embellishments she used.  

But they are all winners in my book! 

Thank you so much for the honor of using my layout for the challenge!


Well done Daniele!
Please contact us to claim your prize.

A big Thank-you to all who joined in and to Stacy for allowing us to use her page.

Take a look at the current challenge too, we look forward to hearing from you!


3 comments:

  1. OMG I'm thrilled to bits as this is the very first Scrap LO challenge I have entered, the sketch was so lovely to follow, many thanks for picking me, you have made my weekend
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Danielle. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Danielle, a really beautiful layout x Warmest wishes Anita xx

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.