Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

How I made my monochrome page - Linda

This is my version.

A sheet of white bazzill is my base. I traced and cut out a scalloped heart using a technique tuesday template the added it at an angle.
I used a memory box die with hearts to create a border edge, then placed it along the bottom edge of the photo (approx 4x4") mounted on white card. A line of white ruched ribbon covered the bottom edge.



Our kit contains a variety of Mulberry flowers which we placed to the top right and bottom left of the photo, trailing off to the corner, along with some white leaves and a feather.


I also added some scrollwork shapes cut with another die and some Marianne double butterflies.
The little ones are from a Martha Stewart punch.


Liquid pearls in white was dotted around the scalloped edge and flat backed pearls added randomly.



This is Pam's layout, her blog can be found here.

and our sketch...
Still time to enter the challenge and win a fab prize.
TFL
xxx



1 comment:

  1. I just loved Pam's LO and all of the Design Team's LOs - it's such an effective idea. I had a go - hopefully this is the right place to tell you?
    It's on my blog...
    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1758191427321625967#editor/target=post;postID=6601470721136055188

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.