Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

How I made my H for Hexagon page - Linda

This month we are featuring Katherine Sutton (Sutty) and our kit is MME,
Follow your Heart - Be Amazing
This is my page.

I masked a piece of 12x12 Kraft using the width of the tape as a border, then dry brushed with Vanilla Bean Acrylic paint.

The painted a piece of bubble wrap with Lettuce Adirondak paint and pressed onto the paper.

My photo (6x4") is mounted onto another piece of Kraft. I cut random hexagons from the 12x12 sheet and placed them around the top left of the photo. Elements were cut from a few 6x6 sheets from a pad from the same range which were also placed around the edges.

The bunting is made from strips (from the 6x6 pad) of 2x1" which I snipped into.
The top edge was folded over two pieces of bakers twine and glued into place, the ends I have coiled and stapled.

Some of the Hexagons are on 3d foam for detail.

In my selection of smaller papers I had the above shape of hexagons so I cut it out to include the bird and swirl. I also ran a line of black fine-liner around the painted edge.

This is the 12x12 paper in the kit along with 2 sheets of Kraft.


There are also 4 random sheets from the pack below.


The kit is completed with some Vanilla Bean Acrylic paint and 2m of Bakers Twine.
A limited amount are available for sale, please contact us if you would like more details.

Thanks for looking
xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie love the colours ans the bunting . I always partial to a bit of bunting

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.