Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

B is for Borders


For the month of October the design team selected this great layout designed by Georgia K Keays.
Please see Georgia's blog ON MY MIND for more of her layouts. As you will see from Georgia's layouts, many of them feature narrow borders around the page, patterned papers and photos. We want you to use this idea in your scraplifts this month.


"I’m Georgia and I live in the Perth hills with my lovely husband and three kids, Lucy, Eliza and Archie. I started scrapbooking in February of 2008 and it quickly turned into an obsession."

This is the Design Team sketch:

And here are our layouts for inspiration.









Our guest designer for this month is
SCRAPPY SARAH
please see her blog HERE


Please join in the fun and create a layout using these pages for inspiration and the technique of creating borders. We hope you will let us share your finished layout on this blog.

We ask you to become a follower of this blog to be considered for the prize and you have until midnight on 5th November to enter the competition.

If you create a page after that date, please still share it with us.

Please can bloggers leave a comment with a link to the relevant post on their blog. If you don't have a blog - no problem! - Simply drop us an image attached to an email (address in sidebar).
PRIZE TIME
The prize for the best layout had been generously provided by Jill of Cardinal Colours.

This time we have a seasonal prize of the Happy Halloween Kit from Echo park and some matching bazzill in balck, white, orange, green, purple.

Prize offered to UK residents, but all welcome to join in the fun.
Our thanks to Georga, Scrappy Sarah and Jill. x

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my page! The DT pages are fabulous - can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with :-) G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my scrapbook page for this challenge - only my second ever page - hoping to get the hang of it soon!

    Em's craft corner scrapbook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the inspiration for this month's sketch and this page took me in a direction I wasn't expecting. Hope you like it :)

    http://scattychick.blogspot.com/2011/10/joyful-song.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this challenge !

    Hope you like what I did with the sketch

    Kathkreations.blogspot.com/2011/10/loving-each-other.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch - my layout is here on my blog -

    http://kkfantasticplace.blogspot.com/2011/10/terrible-trio-october-scrapology.html

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed this sketch, heres my interpretation ...
    http://kscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/sandpit-scrapbook-page.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this challenge - it was great fun to copy Georgia's beautiful page. Here's mine
    http://craftimperfect.blogspot.com/2011/10/ckc-layers-and-scrapology-borders.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages ladies. Here's mine

    http://ifazainon.blogspot.com/2011/10/sandwich-and-sandwich-police.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.